Company: SERVPRO Carmichael/Citrus Heights Roseville/E&W Mo
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionCitrus Heights/Roseville Construction
EstimatorSalary $55K - 85K per year, Holiday Pay, Accrued Vacation,
Medical Benefits, 401K Available, Gym Membership allowance, Company
Phone/LaptopDo you love helping people through difficult
situations? Then, don't miss your chance to join us as our in-house
Construction Estimator. In this position, you will be making a
difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the
goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even
happened"! Our company is seeking someone who is comfortable
working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people,
has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker.
If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills,
then you'll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly
dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding
expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero! As a valued
SERVPRO® employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with
the opportunity to learn and grow. Primary Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships for construction services
- Educate customers on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Ensure that estimates meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate
estimates (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors,
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimates to the Project Manager.
- Perform accurate project revenue and cost financial forecasting
to ensure corporate profitability
- Run projects at profitability levels to meet or exceed expected
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to
ensure a safe workenvironment. Necessary Experience and Skill Set
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate™ estimating software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have a good driving recordFormal Education/Training
- BA in engineering, construction science, or similar relevant
field preferredPhysical and Work Environment RequirementsWalking
and/or standing throughout the day. Frequent driving and sitting.
Occasionally climbing ladders. The employee is occasionally exposed
to extreme conditions such as heat. The noise level in the work
environment and job sites can be loud.Normal Working Hours,
Additional Working Hours, and Travel RequirementsThis is a
full-time position, working 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday, 45
hours per week. This position frequently requires long hours,
working on-call, and weekend work. Travel is required and is
primarily local. However, some out-of-area and overnight travel may
be expected. SERVPRO Carmichael/Citrus Heights Roseville/E&W
Modesto/Manteca is an EOE M/F/D/V employer All employees of a
SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole
supervision and control of an independently owned and operated
SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed
by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or
control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
Keywords: SERVPRO Carmichael/Citrus Heights Roseville/E&W Mo, Carmichael , Construction Estimator, Professions , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!