Posted on: January 16, 2023
Windsor El Camino Care Center - Windsor El Camino Care Center is
now hiring an Admissions Assistant! Come join our winning team!
Now Hiring for: AM Shift Sunday-Thursday
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor El Camino Care
Center has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As the -Admissions Assistant you will work in coordination with
Business Development function to attract suitable candidates for
admission and integrates them seamlessly into the system. - You
will establish and maintain a constant working relationship with
all potential referral sources, conduct tours and pre-admission
interviews with prospective resident/responsible party and explain
all facility services.
Our Admission Assistant receives and reviews all inquiries
regarding facility admissions via telephone, email, fax and in
person. Extracts information from referral and completes
information sheet for team review. - - He/she will also review
admissions for suitability with Administrator, Director of Nursing
and Business Office Manager, as appropriate, for admissions
- 2-4 years related experience in a long-term care or a skilled
- Understanding of healthcare reimbursement programs
- Must have valid driver's license and clear DMV record, and be
insurable under Company's insurance policy
- Compassion toward residents and their families
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
Would be great:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college with specialization
in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Customer Service / Receptionist
- Strong background in skilled nursing care
Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Grow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership training
Connect with us:
Facebook: @windsorcares - -
LinkedIn: @windsorcares -
Twitter: @windsorcares - -
Company career page: -
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Admissions, Assistant, Front Office, Care Center, SNF,
Geriatric, Insurance, Billing, Coordinator
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Carmichael , Admissions Assistant, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!