Company: Carmichael PostAcute Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you inspired by helping people? So are we! If
you're looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are
available for Full Time direct care staff (bonuses only apply for
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance. Carmichael PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under
physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing
care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or
requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,
restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or
custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What
We're Looking For:An Activities Assistant to work alongside our
Activities Director in successfully carrying out day-to-day
resident centered activities and programs to brighten their day and
enjoy their life to the fullest. This is a direct hire: Full Time
position with various shifts available to fit your schedule. If you
have a passion for healthcare and are looking to grow and be part
of a caring team, this is the right opportunity for you!What You'll
- Provide companionship to residents and conduct the scheduled
program of activities such as bowling, trivia, gardening and other
similar fun activities.
- Encourage involvement to ensure residents are participating and
engaged in activities.
- Practice compassion and understanding that residents are
valuable individuals who are going through a difficult time, often
struggling with memory or cognitive ability loss.
- Assist in providing enjoyable and nutritional snacks during the
- Performs other duties as assigned by Activities Director.
- Schedule: AM, PM shifts/rotations available.What You'll Bring:
- 1 year of previous experience as Activities Assistant, or
similar role. An equivalent combination of training and experience
which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities may be
considered in place of previous job experience.
- First Aid Certification required.
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
required. Carmichael PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity
employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance
Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Carmichael PostAcute Care, Carmichael , Activities Assistant, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!