Caregiver - All Shifts - Carmichael!
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Caregiver / CNA / HHA - All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!
Full Time / Part Time / On Call
Please join us at our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Wednesday, August
4th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Please apply online before going to the job fair. We are looking
forward to meeting you!
When: Wednesday, August 4th
Address: Oakmont of Carmichael
4717 Engle Rd, Carmichael, CA 95608
Time: Anytime between 10:00am-4:00pm
Prior experience is not required - Will Train!
Oakmont of Carmichael is a premier senior living community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management
Group, Oakmont of Carmichael provides exceptional quality, comfort,
and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a
rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles
and relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for
career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition,
our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
The Care Provider is responsible for providing personal assistance
and daily care and services related to the residents in order to
enhance the residents independence and quality of life, in
accordance with the companys mission and values.
* Assist residents in their Activates of Daily Living (ADL) as
specified in the residents service and car plan. This includes
eating, bathing, dressing toileting, transferring (walking), and
* Respond to residents' needs promptly while maintaining residents'
self-respect, dignity, safety, and confidentiality.
* Communicate any observed or suspected resident change of
condition to a supervisor immediately.
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents,
and guests, following established safety standards.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments
* Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
* Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests,
including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72
hours of start date.
* Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40
communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Carmichael , Caregiver - All Shifts - Carmichael!, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!