Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Position Overview: -Provides magnetic resonance imaging and
computed tomography patient care services at defined levels.
-Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS: -Education:
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited education program in
- Requires ARRT Registered Technologist -in Magnetic -Resonance
Imaging (MR) or Registered Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
(ARMRIT) or Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) required.
- State Venipuncture training required.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Previous experience as an MR Technologist is preferred.
- Specific CT experience and prior work experience in a -hospital
setting is a plus. -Knowledge:
- Complete understanding of MR methodology and equipment is
- Broad-based knowledge of crosssectional -anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of MR physics is preferred.
- Understands radiation -protection techniques to minimize
radiation exposure to staff and patients.
- Able to recognize potential abnormalities -and prioritize
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision. -
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging
environment and take appropriate actions in emergent
-situations.Organization:Sutter Auburn Faith HospitalEmployee
Status: RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: YesPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: Day/EveningShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend Requirements:
RotatingSchedule: Part TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:56Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Part Time/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Carmichael , MRI Technologist, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!