Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - Manzanita Ave., Carmichael, CA
Company: Save Mart Supermarkets
Posted on: June 13, 2022
The Save Mart Companies is one of the largest food and drug
retailers in California and Nevada. It is home to a number of
well-known brands in food retailing. You might have seen our
banners that include Save Mart, Lucky, Lucky California and Food
Maxx. We also have 4 distribution centers and SMART Refrigerated
Transport, a trucking firm that transports dry groceries, frozen
foods, ice and novelties to all of The Save Mart Companies stores.
We are a locally and family owned business, headquartered in the
heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of our nation - the
San Joaquin Valley.
Some of our competitive benefits include: exceptionally generous
benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K), flexible
schedule options, Employee Connection (earn fun and valuable
prizes!), Life Long Learning - Educational opportunities, Employee
Association (discounted and free tuition options, contests, and
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - 4708 Manzanita Ave.,
Carmichael, CA 95608
The Service Specialist is an excellent entry level store position,
with many opportunities for growth and learning within our Save
Mart family of businesses in the grocery industry. Our Service
Specialists play an important role in the efficient operations of
the front-end, by providing friendly, fast and effective customer
service. Your goal as a Service Specialist is to create a friendly,
welcoming, and helpful store atmosphere, establishing loyal repeat
- No experience required!
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Continuous walking, standing, reaching, and bending.
- Environment includes indoor and outdoor with exposure to widely
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong team player with a willingness and desire to learn, work
hard, and have fun with it!
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Provide a remarkable shopping experience for our customers by
greeting and engaging with each customer, offering assistance,
being approachable and friendly, and by going the extra mile to
ensure that our customers are taken care of.
- Perform store sweeps, with emphasis on front-end and entrance
areas; ensuring floors are free of spills or debris, to provide a
safe environment for customers as well as co-workers.
- Routine and daily cleaning of registers and belts, emptying
check stand trash cans, dusting and facing shelves.
- Collect all shopping carts from the parking lot, maintaining a
cart-free lot throughout the duration of your shift.
- Perform price checks, and assist with go backs returning items
to correct location, with perishables being the first
- Assisting Clerks to move lines quickly at busy times by bagging
groceries quickly and efficiently, taking care to protect quality
and condition of items.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Save Mart Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we
welcome resumes from individuals who will contribute to our diverse
Keywords: Save Mart Supermarkets, Carmichael , Service Specialist (Grocery Bagger) - Manzanita Ave., Carmichael, CA, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!