Medication Technician -NOC Shift
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Oakmont of Carmichael is a premier senior community situated on
a beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior
Living, Oakmont of Carmichael provides exceptional quality,
comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents
enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive
support that promotes continuing independence.
The Medication Technician is responsible for supervising and
assisting in the administration of medications to residents as
ordered and in accordance with established nursing standards,
policies, procedures, and practices of the company. In addition,
the Medication Technician will provide direct personal care,
encourage residents to participate in activities, work with
housekeepers and maintenance staff in accordance with the companys
mission, vision, and values.
Why work at Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Prepare and distribute medication to residents.
- Coordinate medication services with the resident, pharmacy, and
- Order and track all medication changes, refills and deliveries
- Maintain accurate, complete and confidential resident
medication and care records.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Prefer one (1) year experience assisting with medication at a
Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Licensed Vocational Nurse
(LVN) is a plus.
- Must be able to operate MS Office programs (Word, Excel,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Carmichael , Medication Technician -NOC Shift, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!