Are you looking for a great position that allows you to make a
difference in a teenager's life? Are you looking for a rewarding
summer position working in an awesome environment? Well look no
further! Opportunities For Learning is actively seeking Summer
School Compliance Coordinators at all of our locations. The ideal
candidate will genuinely want to make a difference in the lives of
our students and be able to provide an energetic classroom
experience. Please click the "apply here" link to complete the
online application (10-15 minutes) today.
The Summer School Compliance Coordinator will support staff and
the school in the initial preparation of student enrollment and may
instruct students. This position will collaborate with local
schools to acquire official student records and input information
into our internal student record and attendance system. Auditing
student files on a monthly basis and upon withdrawal from our
program. This position will provide additional support to local
sites as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Prepare initial student file and paperwork (immunization
records, planning guide and all enrollment paperwork).
* Obtain official student records from referring schools
(Official transcripts, immunization records and state testing
* Inspects and reports on status of student files upon student
withdrawal; may perform audits as requested.
* Prepares reports for Assistant Principal, Principal, and
Director of Instructional Operations per set schedule.
* May be asked to help with grading and to provide instruction
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Proficient in MS Office and experienced in ISIStrac or similar
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional
* Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to
* Ability to follow up on task and commitments and give updates
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet
* Ability to travel as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
* Knowledge of state auditing independent study requirements for
public charter schools.
* Teacher, coordinator, or other staff familiar with student
file maintenance, auditing, accounting background, or education
* Proficiency with computers and quick learner of in-company
policies and of student record and attendance system.
Qualifications and Skills:
* BA/BS Degree
* California clear single subject credential or California
30-day Substitute permit.