Medication Technician -Carmichael
Company: Aegis Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a Medication Technician, licensed
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or experienced Caregiver
looking to grow your career?
Join Aegis Living as a Medication Care
Manager where you will be valued and appreciated. You will receive
respect from your superiors, coworkers, and the residents you care
for! If you love to care for seniors and are a kind, compasionate
“people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
As a Medication Care Manager, your
contributions to the team may include:
- Inform others of changes in a resident’s condition
- Dispense medications to residents
- Maintain records of medications administered
- Assist with resident physical care, meals and activities
- Communicate effectively
- Practice effective team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of
assisted living and Alzheimer’s care
- Skilled at building relationships with residents
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality
- Ability to successfully complete Aegis Medication Training
- Knowledge and ability to assist residents with medications
- Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results
on TB screen.
- Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Other cool stuff you might want to
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits
(medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an
enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a
benefits summary during your interview process.
- Ability to earn Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask
us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
Keywords: Aegis Living, Carmichael , Medication Technician -Carmichael, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!