Company: Aegis Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Would you love a job where your
contribution makes a difference in the lives of others? If you like
to be busy and connect with people, this is a great opportunity to
work for Aegis Living assisted living and memory care.
The Maintenance Assistant assists the
Maintenance Director in the general maintenance and repair of an
assisted living community and works for the lowest-cost solutions
to maintenance issues.
As a Maintenance Director, your
contributions to the team may include:
- Perform repairs and do preventative maintenance on
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management
- Build resident and family satisfaction
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of
facilities and operations systems management in an assisted living
and dementia care community
- Skilled at building relationships with residents and staff
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn federal, state, and local
- Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results
on TB screen.
Other cool stuff you might want to
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask
us about the path to your bright future!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits
(medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an
enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a
benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
Keywords: Aegis Living, Carmichael , Assistant, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!