Manufacture Tech Coordinator
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Manufacture Tech Coordinator for a contract opportunity with
Yoh's client located in Folsom, CA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
Biological or chemical lab setting
You'll Be Doing:
- Manufacturing of products in compliance with Standard Operating
Procedures and cGMP guidelines at pilot and production
- Kitting, labeling, inspection and dispensing of biological
materials to meet customer expectations on time with high quality
- Cleaning and sanitization of production equipment to meet
operational quality needs.
- Communication with managers, peers, scientists and engineers to
meet operational and continuous improvement objectives.
- Will work with process scientists and engineers to improve
products, processes and components to meet agreed-upon objectives.
May participate in projects to meet cost objectives and customer
- Participates in development projects requiring coordination
with other functions and suppliers. Solves a broad range of
problems varying in scope and complexity.
- 3+ years' experience in an ISO certified manufacturing
environment, academic lab or equivalent educational
- Ability to work with chemicals, mechanical production, and test
equipment in a safe, clean, and knowledgeable manner.
- User level proficiency in Microsoft office products including
Excel, and Word.
- Effective basic math, verbal & written communication skills,
and aptitude to follow complex instructions.
- Capability to adapt to changing priorities & provide
observational feedback to process support groups.
- Strong attention to detail and skill to multi-task and organize
thoughts as needed.
- Ability to work independently or within a team. Talent for
fostering positive work relationships.
- Ability to routinely lift and move 25 lb. loads.
- Willingness to work overtime as required and competence in
planning and maintaining area throughput.
- Ability to proactively present opportunities for
What's In It For You?--------------------
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global
staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network
of client companies has been employing professionals like you for
over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive
talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast
network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive
opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Employee Discount Program's
Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nguyen at email@example.com
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. , Location: Carmichael, CA -
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Carmichael , Manufacture Tech Coordinator, Other , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!