CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company: B.A. Lazaro Insurance Services
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job DescriptionCUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
B.A. Lazaro Insurance Brokerage is fast paced, fun and rewarding.
We have an amazing team of dedicated Insurance professionals, and
we pride ourselves on our customer service, and Industry
Customer Service/Sales Representatives will work to create a
positive customer experience by responding to the customer's
inquiries regarding the company's products or services. You will
communicate with the customers about basic underwriting guidelines,
policies, and marketing initiatives to service the customers'
accounts. Additionally, you will analyze, clarify, and resolve
policy and account-related questions. This position offers not only
the opportunity for retention but agency growth through the
expansion of a household by means of cross-selling multiple lines
of insurance which will expand the business.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
• Licensed in Property & Casualty.
• Determine customer requirements and expectations to help the
customer identify specific products and solutions
• Solicit, sell, and negotiate new business policies
• Review renewal business and identify appropriate follow-up action
based on the degree of change
• Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions
• Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and
preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on
• Perform risk analysis and underwriting
• Client/Claims liaison
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or complex customer
interactions to senior team member
• Monitor calling activity and production for agency marketers
• Implement/adhere to company and Agency guidelines
• General customer service duties as presented
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned daily
• Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and
• Multi-tasking: Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at
any given time.
• Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts
of all customer interactions.
• Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal
• Job Knowledge: Understand basic product, billing, underwriting,
and processing guidelines.
•Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with
• Problem solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions
to customer-related problems.
• Basic computer skills required.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Licensed in Property and Casualty preferred.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous customer service experience is highly preferred.
• Ideal candidates will have basic PC skills, basic math skills,
strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, the
ability to multitask, some experience in sales, bilingual (if
applicable to the area), and strong verbal and written
communication skills. Note: This position may require having the
flexibility to work nonstandard hours/shifts and having the ability
to adhere to a structured schedule.
Compensation: Hourly plus commissions and bonus
Employment Type: Full-Time/ Part-TimeThis is a remote position.
Keywords: B.A. Lazaro Insurance Services, Carmichael , CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Hospitality & Tourism , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!