Company: Carmichael PostAcute Care
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you inspired by helping people? So are we! If
you're looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are
available for direct care staff (bonuses only apply for Full
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance.Carmichael PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under
physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing
care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or
requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,
restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or
custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. What
We're Looking For:We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and
motivated Housekeeper to perform a variety of general
housekeeping/cleaning duties in various areas to maintain the
center in a sanitary, safe, attractive, and pleasant condition for
our residents and team members. What You'll Do:
- Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable and sanitary
environment for all residents, staff and visitors according to
established policies and procedures.
- Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as
- Attends meetings and in-services as required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely
- Maintains written records and documents of services performed
according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of
resident and facility information.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and
use of resident and facility property.What You'll Bring:
- 1 year of experience as a Housekeeper, Janitor, or Custodian
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Experience in long-term care, skilled nursing industry plus,
but not required.Carmichael PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity
employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance
Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Carmichael PostAcute Care, Carmichael , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!