Dining Services District Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services
long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Dining
Services District Manager in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of
the art training program!Responsibilities:
- Manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area
according to policies and procedures, and federal/state
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of front line staff as
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. A high school
diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and
personnel supervision is desired.
- Specialized training in Dining Services management and
nutrition is desirable.
- Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a
team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal,
analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional
organizational and time management skills with a proven track
record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with
clinical staff and healthcare facility executives with excellent
communication, interpersonal, presentation and management
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and
participation in area activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid
- Skilled in motivating and supervising dining service
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to interpret a nutrient analysis spreadsheet of patient
- Knowledge of dining service program requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving
techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and
- An understanding of dining services program finances.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
dining services program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.Additional
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal,
state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of
criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Carmichael , Dining Services District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!