Supervisor Nuclear Medicine
Company: Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Dignity Health Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a 370-bed
not-for-profit Level 2 Trauma Center located in Carmichael
California serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south
Placer County for more than 50 years. It is one of the area's
largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the
community's well-being our staff and volunteers provide excellence
in care for our patients each year. Mercy San Juan Medical Center
has received recognition for being a Comprehensive Stroke Center
and Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery along with
Certificates of Excellence in Perinatal Care Hip- and Knee-
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible** -Supervises diagnostic imaging
department operations (e.g. nuclear medicine, MRI, Radiology, etc.)
and ensures compliance with all regulations, policies and
procedures. Assists with developing policies, protocols and
procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging
services provided by different departments and improves patient
experience. Supervises personnel through performance management,
qualified staff selection and training and effective communication.
Maintains the safety of diagnostic imaging service equipment and
creates a safe environment for patients, staff and the public.
- Supervises diagnostic imaging services for several departments
in compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Assists with developing policies, protocols, and procedures to
measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services
provided by different departments and improve patient
- Supervises personnel through performance management, qualified
staff selection and training, and effective communication.
- Maintains the safety of diagnostic imaging service equipment
and creates a safe environment for patients staff and the public.
-We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited imaging program required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in performing a variety
of imaging examinations. Minimum of three (3) years of recent
- Current CA Nuclear Medicine Technologist (NMT) license -
- NMTCB or ARRT Certification in Nuclear Medicine required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued through The
American Heart Association (AHA) -#ImagingCALI#ImagingSac#LI-DH
$49.20 - $71.34 /hour
Keywords: Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael , Supervisor Nuclear Medicine, Healthcare , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!