CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: All Facilities
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're looking
to make a positive impact by helping and caring for others, this is
the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay up to $25 per hour.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Apply now to learn more about our multiple incentive programs
Carmichael PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our
primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other
health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician
directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute
phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) looking to grow and be part of a
caring team. This is a direct hire: Full Time or Part Time
positions and various shifts available to fit your schedule. If you
have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for
What You'll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills
building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: AM, PM and NOC shifts available.
What You'll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into
your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
Carmichael PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we
are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: All Facilities, Carmichael , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!