Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) ALL SHIFTS
Company: Windsor El Camino Care Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Windsor El Camino Care Center is now hiring a Certified Nursing
Assistant! Come join our winning team!
Exciting News - New Hiring Wages Just Announced.Join our winning
team. $18.25 to $20.25 Depending on experience.PLUS get a $1,500
Welcome Bonus when hired full-time.
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor El Camino Care
Center has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will assist residents
with activities of daily living (ADLs) and assist with taking and
recording resident vital signs. As our CNA, you will collaborate
with your team and assist in maintaining a clean and safe
environment for our residents and their families. You will be
responsible to treat everyone with dignity, respect, compassion and
- CNA certification in state with a successful completion of a
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Nursing Assistant experience or direct care to multiple
- Behavioral care experience
- Experience in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) environment
- Experience with PointClickCareWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: good year jobs, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing
Assistant, Healthcare, care center, skilled nursing, SNF, skilled
nursing facility, long term care, rehabilitation, rehabilitation
center, psych, mental health, nursing, windsor5, #ZR
Keywords: Windsor El Camino Care Center, Carmichael , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) ALL SHIFTS, Healthcare , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!