Physical Therapist - Outpatient, Pelvic Floor
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed
physical therapy treatment programs in an ambulatory care setting.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants and aides in performing
treatment. Supervises students. - - -
Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION REQUIRMENTS: -Education/including
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program:
baccalaureate, master's or doctorate degree in physical
- Current state licensure as a physical therapist. Will consider
- Current American Heart Association BLS-HCP required.
- One year of experience in an acute-care hospital, home health
or rehabilitation-center setting. -
- Experience supervising aides and PTA's preferred. -Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of Physical Therapy treatment modalities
and equipment. -
- Demonstrated ability in functional, cognitive, and
environmental-assessment skills. -
- Effective leadership qualities, professional judgment and
- Desire to work in collaboration with associates to provide a
quality patient program. -
- Basic understanding of anatomy, physiology, mental and social
needs of patient. -
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patients served on/in
inpatient/outpatient setting. -
- Knowledgeable of the principles of growth and development.
- Able to assess data reflective of the patient's status. -
- Interprets appropriate information necessary to identify each
patient's age specific requirements and special needs. -Skills:
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive
judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment, balance
multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
- Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic
application and hardware functions required for applicable care
setting. -Organization:Sutter Medical Foundation - CentralEmployee
Status: RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: YesPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: DayShift Hours:8-12 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements:
OtherSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedAdditional Location: 1201
Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CaliforniaSchedule/Shift: Full
Keywords: Sutter Health, Carmichael , Physical Therapist - Outpatient, Pelvic Floor, Healthcare , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!