KAISER P. - Behavioral Health REGISTERED NURSE
Company: Nationwide Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Psychiatric Nurse Job DescriptionWe are searching for a
sharp-eyed psychiatric nurse to tend to inpatient and outpatient
psychiatric cases. A psychiatric nurse should co-create
evidence-based protocols, administer prescribed treatment, and
report on prominent deviations in patients' symptomology. You
should also restrain otherwise uncontrollable patients to protect
them.To ensure success as a psychiatric nurse, you must exercise
empathy and resilience. Ultimately, a brilliant psychiatric nurse
will continuously hone their psychiatric skillset to bolster their
service provision.Psychiatric Nurse Responsibilities:
- Gauging patients' psychiatric states.
- Collaborating on psychiatric intervention plans.
- Administering psychotropic and similar medications.
- Monitoring adherence to non-medicinal treatment regimens.
- Removing potentially harmful and triggering environmental
- Restraining, consoling, and sometimes medicating highly
- Recording patients' health journeys and reporting on notable
- Conducting targeted psychoeducation, particularly within
families.Psychiatric Nurse Requirements:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing, where the latter
- Pertinent state licensure.
- PMHNP-BC is preferred.
- Receipt of BLS training.
- Familiarity with cultural perceptions about psychiatric
- Well-honed triaging, diagnostic, and clinical judgment
- Superb interpersonal and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilience, immense empathy, and resolution.Contract length: 3
monthsJob Types: Full-time, ContractExperience:
- Psychiatric Nurse: 2 years (Required)
Keywords: Nationwide Health Care, Carmichael , KAISER P. - Behavioral Health REGISTERED NURSE, Healthcare , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!