Company: Carmichael PostAcute Care
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're looking
to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for
you! Carmichael PostAcute Care -provides physical, occupational and
speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities. Using our
proprietary clinical programs, we service a multitude of patients
and their families across our vast network, while remaining -
committed to the professional development of our staff, the
functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of
strong partnerships within our communities.What We're Looking For:
We're looking for a bright, motivated, energetic Dietary Manager to
come be part of our management team. What You'll Do:
- Supervise and manage daily operations of dietary department
following State & Federal regulations.
- Attend IDT meetings, patient care conferences; complete
- Work closely with all staff to provide nutritional care to
- Assume the responsibility of the Food Services Supervisor by
planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and
directing the Dietary Department, its programs, activities and
- Develop as necessary and maintain written dietary policies and
procedures and job descriptions; interpret to employees, residents,
visitors, government agencies as necessary. Review at least
annually for revision.
- Interview residents or family members, as necessary, to obtain
diet history and maintain ongoing communication to evaluate quality
of meals and customer satisfaction.What You Bring:
- Minimum one year SNF experience. - -
- Certified Dietary Manager OR
- Certified Food Service Manager.
- Certification in Food Service Management & Safety from national
- Degree in Food Service Management.
- ServSafe Certification Required*What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many
opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.Carmichael PostAcute Care
-is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Carmichael PostAcute Care, Carmichael , Dietary Manager, Executive , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!