Dining Services Director of Operations
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Dining Services Director of
OperationsUS-CA-CARMICHAELRequisition ID: 2595Overview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care
and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Dining Services Director
of Operations in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art
- Manages multiple District Managers and accounts in an assigned
geographic area according to policies and procedures, and
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that Dining
Services quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies,
personnel and equipment.
- Ensures that all required in-services are provided and
documented for each employee in geographic area.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the district manager,
account manager, and all front-line staff positions as
- Runs and reviews Blueforce reports, approves payroll, issues
and reviews Employee Warning Notices and assists/participates in
the open enrollment process by providing information and collecting
applications and waivers as necessary.
- Is fiscally prudent and accurately projects revenue and
- Regularly markets our services to prospective clients,
generating net profits.
- Conducts business and social interactions that portray HCSG in
a positive light at all times.
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and ethical
standards consistent with promoting a positive image.
- Up to 90% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field is
- Extensive relevant work experience (5+ years) with a proven
track record of success at the District levels may be grounds for
- Two years experience in dining and nutrition services in a
healthcare environment and personnel supervision is required.
- Must be able to successfully complete regulatory compliance
courses and identify issues and implement necessary changes.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a
team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal,
analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional
organizational and time management skills with a proven track
record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with staff
and healthcare facility executives utilizing excellent
communication, interpersonal, presentation and management
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and has successfully developed
and delivered game changing initiatives which have resulted in home
runs in terms of sales and profit growth.
- Highly effective collaborator with internal as well as external
- Very results oriented and takes ownership of goals and
- Ability to identify and highlight issues early on and quickly
develop and execute plans to address.
- Challenges the status quo, proven track record of driving
change and teaching & motivating individuals to develop & implement
new ways of thinking and doing business.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and
participation in area.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Intermediate or above computer skills; with the ability to
learn new software programs instituted by HCSG.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies
with federal, state and local ordinances where such laws restrict
the use of criminal background checks on individuals seeking
employment with Healthcare Services Group, Inc. PM18
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Carmichael , Dining Services Director of Operations, Executive , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!